Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boy Dictionary Redux

While studying for my bagillion exams tomorrow, I've come up with some additional entries for our collective Boy Dictionary (to be copyrighted). I practically have a Ph.D in Masculinity...



"I can't live without you." = except I can.


"I didn't have any internet access/I had no service out there" = People who say they don't have internet access are obviously lying. everybody refreshes their browser every 10 seconds. nice try.


"I work in finance." = I have an inferiority complex, wear Express for Men button down shirts, watch Monday night football, and listen to Dave Matthews.


"We should hang out sometime." = See you never.


"I don't want to talk about it." = Bad news.


"8pm" = Add 15 minutes


"I can't make any promises...." = shocking


"Aliza, I think you're overanalyzing this." = you figured me out

"Aliza, are you always this dramatic?" = yes.


No comments: